Learn more about what Elder Bundy is teaching in Thailand!

Learn more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and what Elder Jesse Bundy is teaching at www.lds.org

May 4, 2015

Turns out, Selena Gomez (look alike) was at our last devotional! LOL 

Everything is going great here!  We get our Nung Thais (we were the Nung Thais when we first got here, and now we'll be the Phii Thais) this Wednesday when all the new missionaries come in!  It's crazy how fast time is going past!  It was like yesterday that our Phii Thais were here, and now they are in Thailand!   I'm super excited to about everything I'm learning here. 

EVERYONE!  Make sure to Friend the Bangkok Thailand Mission Facebook page! When I leave the MTC, they will post a bunch of pictures of me both leaving the MTC as well as arriving in Thailand.

The devotional yesterday was pretty cool, Mathew Holland (Jeffery R. Holland's Son), came and talked to us about the life of Joseph Smith.  It was awesome!  He is the President of UVU, so the UVU Choir came and sang a song after each point he made.  The music made it really cool!

My Thai is coming along.  This week, we focused a lot on teaching the commandments.  It's kind of weird, but I have to say, my favorite lessons to teach are the Word of Wisdom, (keeping our bodies clean both inside and out), and the Law of Chastity.  I really focused on making flash cards and learning the vocab, so my vocab for those are pretty good.

So.....tonight we do our first SKYPE TRC with people actually in THAILAND....kinda intimidating, but I think we'll do alright... 

I'm having fun and doing my best to work really hard.  I miss you all and thanks for being awesome.

My handstand for the week!  LOL

I love you Mom!  Love you dad! Tell everyone I love 'em!!!



Elder Jesse A. Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment