Learn more about what Elder Bundy is teaching in Thailand!

Learn more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and what Elder Jesse Bundy is teaching at www.lds.org

Where to write a letter to Elder Bundy

Every week, I will be sending an e-mail to my mom to post on this blog.  I will be in the Provo Missionary Training Center until May 25, 2015.  This is where I will be studying the Gospel of Jesus Christ and beginning to learn the Thai language.  On May 25th or 26th, I will be flying to Bangkok Thailand to begin proselyting.  

I will periodically update my physical address for letters on this blog, as I anticipate being transferred many times during my two year stay.  


Where ever I am transferred in Thailand, I can always receive a letter at the main mission home in Thailand.


Until May 25th, 2015, my Provo, Utah MTC address is:


Elder Jesse Bundy

May27 Thai-ban
2007 N 900 E unit 54
Provo UT 84602

While I am in the MTC, you can also go to a web site titled, dearelder.com - create a free account - and write a letter to me for free that would get delivered to me the day you write it.  The information you need is:  Unit #54 and my mission ID is THAI-Ban.



After May 25th, the main mission home address in Thailand is:


Elder Jesse Bundy

Thailand Bangkok Mission
1645/6 New Phetchaburi Road
Makkasan, Ratchathewi
Bangkok, Thailand 10400

I LOVE letters........so, hope to hear from everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment