Learn more about what Elder Bundy is teaching in Thailand!

Learn more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and what Elder Jesse Bundy is teaching at www.lds.org

March 25, 2015

WOW!  The day is finally here!  I'm not scared, I'm not worried.......I don't know exactly what I am.  I can't wait to get started, even though I will miss everyone.  I'm excited to learn the language,  I'm excited to serve the people in Thailand, I'm excited to spend the next two years testifying of Jesus Christ..........I'm a bit nervous only because it's all new........here I go!

This morning, we got up early and finished packing everything.  Then Mom, Dad and I were off to make one last stop at the store......there's always something you forget when you are planning to be gone for two years.
                          
Mom just had to get one last picture of Dad and I in front of the beautiful blooming trees in front of my brother's house!

I had the privilege of having lunch at Cafe Rio with my big brother Isaac, and receiving some very valuable, last minute advice just before I had to report.  He Served his mission in Peru.



Mom and I had one last bit of business at the bank.  We were able to slide in, get it done quickly and still managed to get to the MTC on time!  

I can't describe the feelings I had as we began to pull in behind the long line of cars dropping off all of us new Missionaries!!!  CRAZY, but in a GREAT way!




This is the entrance to the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah!  
My heart was pounding as we pulled in!!

We pulled into the spot we were guided to and immediately, an Elder stepped over and  
introduced himself.  He told me he was going to Brazil on his mission and that he would 
be helping me with my bags and showing me around.


Oh Man!!!!  Then came the part I had been dreading!!  Saying my final goodbyes to my Mom and Dad........I have to admit.......it was ALOT tougher than I thought it was going to be..

  O.K.......I will admit it.....I had to go back
for a second hug from my Mom!!



I can't wait to get my Missionary Name tag!!  I am officially, 

ELDER JESSE BUNDY

Stay tuned......more to come!  












No comments:

Post a Comment