Learn more about what Elder Bundy is teaching in Thailand!

Learn more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and what Elder Jesse Bundy is teaching at www.lds.org

March 14, 2015

Today I had the AMAZING experience of entering the House of the Lord in Kansas City, Missouri!  It was a humbling, faith strengthening, reassuring and inspiring event in my life.....I can't wait to go often and to as many temples as I can before I leave on my mission!  

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true!  I know it!  I can't wait to leave on my mission and share my testimony of Jesus Christ, forever families and temple worship with the people of Thailand! 



The Kansas City LDS Temple.  1 of 120 LDS temples worldwide!



I was blessed to share this day with several 
members of my family.  My brother Jake, 
his wife Megan, my sister Chelsy and my parents.

It was awesome!  The only thing that would have made it better would have been if all my brothers and sisters could have been there.  But, I'll catch you in Utah!



No comments:

Post a Comment