Learn more about what Elder Bundy is teaching in Thailand!

Learn more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and what Elder Jesse Bundy is teaching at www.lds.org

March 15th - March 24th, 2015


This past 10 days have been a whirlwind!  It is difficult to put into words what it has been like to:

1.  Finish shopping and packing to get everything I need for two years.

2.  Go with my Mom to be with my sister Kelsha, during delivery of her baby.
3.  Attend the untimely, unexpected, sad funeral of my Aunt.
4.  Go to St. George, Utah to be set apart for my mission by my cousin, Stake President Barry Bundy.
5.  And, say goodbye to all my friends and family!

So, I'm not going to try to put it into words.  I'm just going to show you......


Everything must fit in theses
two suitcases.  Yikes!

This is Willis Dale Peterson!  Kelsha & Eric's
newest addition to our family


Willis will be two when I get home!

I had the honor of being set apart for my mission by my cousin, President Barry Bundy in my Grandpa's home in Washington, Utah!  It was AMAZING!  Thanks Grandpa and Grandma......it was incredible to be there with you to start me off on my mission!


President Barry Bundy of the St.
George Morningside Stake
My Dad, Mom, Me & President Bundy

I have the BEST family ever!!!  

It will be hard to be away from them....
Me and my Grandpa Bundy
My Dad's sisters, Aunt Marvia and Aunt Jolayne


My Dad, Me, my Grandpa Bundy, my Uncle
Chuck (my Dad's brother) and my cousin,
President Barry Bundy





Saying goodbye to my ADORABLE nieces, nephews, brothers, sisters, my Mom and Dad, well......my family....... was pretty rough!   
Lucy, Sarah, Calista, Price & Roxy












                    Roxy, Lucy, Alex, Maddy, Holton, Me & Jonathan


My little Rusti will always be with me...



  My buddy, Jace 



                              
                      My little man, Logan



Willa gave me a BIG smile just before I left



Lucy and Roxy tried one last time to pin me before I left




All of my nieces and nephews, except Willis!


My big brother, Isaac, his wife Allison, Sarah, 
Calista, Logan, me and Jonathan and...Rusti




One of my best friends, my sister Chelsy

My big brother Jake, Megan, Holton,
Jace, Madison and Alex

My sister Shae, Bryant, Roxy,
Willa, Lucy & Price

My Sister Kelsha, Eric and Willis











































































No comments:

Post a Comment