1. Finish shopping and packing to get everything I need for two years.
2. Go with my Mom to be with my sister Kelsha, during delivery of her baby.
3. Attend the untimely, unexpected, sad funeral of my Aunt.
4. Go to St. George, Utah to be set apart for my mission by my cousin, Stake President Barry Bundy.
5. And, say goodbye to all my friends and family!
So, I'm not going to try to put it into words. I'm just going to show you......
|Everything must fit in theses |
two suitcases. Yikes!
|This is Willis Dale Peterson! Kelsha & Eric's|
newest addition to our family
Willis will be two when I get home!I had the honor of being set apart for my mission by my cousin, President Barry Bundy in my Grandpa's home in Washington, Utah! It was AMAZING! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma......it was incredible to be there with you to start me off on my mission!
|President Barry Bundy of the St.|
George Morningside Stake
|My Dad, Mom, Me & President Bundy|
I have the BEST family ever!!!
It will be hard to be away from them....
|Me and my Grandpa Bundy|
|My Dad's sisters, Aunt Marvia and Aunt Jolayne|