Learn more about what Elder Bundy is teaching in Thailand!

Learn more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and what Elder Jesse Bundy is teaching at www.lds.org

November 9, 2015

Elder Jesse Bundy's week highlighted by the baptism of an investigator

Elder Bundy in front with Elder Toe

Elder Bundy was SO excited about this past week.  He writes, "I'm doing great......We had a baptism yesterday!! Our investigator, Brother Game, is awesome and he's just 16.....over the past 5 weeks or so of teaching him the gospel of Jesus Christ, he has developed a really strong testimony!.........He's incredible!  He wants to become a missionary someday!  I feel incredibly blessed to be a part of this great work!!!"
Elder Jesse Bundy 

Elder Bundy and his companion were short on time this week.  He writes, "We woke up at 4 a.m. and went to the tiger wat.......it was a blast! Sorry, but I have abosultely zero time to email.....I'll try to send a couple pics and answer some questions..."
Elder Bundy posing with a tiger statue in front of the Tiger wat.  Sadly, when they got there, they were unable to go inside to see the live tigers!

He goes on, "Muay Thai is good.....I still get beat up by our instructor, but I'm learning.....lol....Oh, and thanks for the biofreeze!  It is great and I am using it on my sore muscles.  I received the envelope you sent, but I won't get the box until transfers this Thursday..." 

Some of the beautiful scenery Elder Jesse Bundy saw on his way to the Tiger Wat. 
Elder Jesse Bundy stopped to take a picture of the scenes around the Tiger Wat.  He is standing on a bridge that was built by POW's.

Elder Jesse Bundy ends this week's letter with, "......alright, well I'm so sorry we didn't get back here in time to write more!  Just know that I am loving my mission and I am working hard!  I love you guys a bunch!  Make sure to tell dad to be careful hunting, I'm gonna really miss hunting with him this year!!! I love you Mom!"

Elder Jesse A. Bundy

No comments:

Post a Comment