Learn more about what Elder Bundy is teaching in Thailand!

Learn more about the Gospel of Jesus Christ and what Elder Jesse Bundy is teaching at www.lds.org

July 10, 2016

Elder Jesse Bundy studies the life of Christ, enjoys a week of sunshine and teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in Thailand
Elder Daybell, Elder Jesse Bundy and two other missionaries catch a ride on a taxi to teaching appointments with investigators

"The rain finally stopped and the sun came out and even though we have spent this past week playing catch up from a lost week, things are really going GREAT!  We have gone through our list of investigators and sorted through those who are really not interested with those who are.  We are going to really focus on our investigators who have baptismal dates, but are struggling with worthiness issues and hone in on teaching those who are really, really interested.....all in all, it really has been a good week.  I often think of what you told me many times growing up mom......'life is TRULY a state of mind.....if you want to change your life, you must first change your mind, then commit to doing something about it,' and, 'true, lasting success in life comes from mastering the simple things in life'!"
Jesus Christ visiting the Laminates in America found in 3 Neiphi of the Book of Mormon
(lds artwork from lds.org)

"This week, I've been studying A LOT about the life and ministry of Jesus Christ.  I not only want to help the people I am teaching understand our message better, but it is deepening my understanding of the gospel.  I have been comparing the book entitled, 'Jesus the Christ' with the 'Book of Mormon.'  Both books testify of his earthly ministry, including the time he spent after his crucifixion visiting the Lamanite people in America.....It is way cool learning and internalizing these events and the principles of the gospel that are taught along with those events.  My love for the Savior has grown and continues to deepen every day......"
Jesus Christ and the depiction of the second coming...(lds artwork from lds.org)

"OK mom!  I know that this has been VERY short and sweet, but I am going to have to go......next Thursday is transfers.  I think I'll probably be staying right here, but I don't know.  I'll be sure to let you know.  Just know that I am truly LOVING my mission!  I'm loving the good, the not so good and some of the awful....lolol!  It's like our family motto.....'IT'S ALL GOOD!'"

"Tell everyone I love 'em and I'll talk to you next week..."

Elder Jesse A. Bundy




No comments:

Post a Comment